Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prayers

I didn't feel right sneaking a pic during his prayer, so you'll just have to imagine this happening. But here are some of Sam's most often prayed for things (at the table and at bed time):

"Please bwess that I sleep good. Please bwess I don't see any spooky shadows."

"Please bwess Lucy stops eating during the prayer."

"Bwess Lucy she can be quiet during the prayer and fold her arms."

"Bwess the food. Bwess Daddy drives home from work safe. And bwess the food."

We're working on the "I'm grateful for" part, but I'm just glad he's enthusiastic about praying!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought of Sam when I was visiting a friend from church and in her son's prayer he prayed that he wouldn't have to get anymore shots (I guess it was pretty traumatic the last time). He says that in every prayer too.

Anupa Harvey said...

That's hilarious! I love little kid prayers, and can't wait for the day Chetan says his own. In the mean time, I love being able to tune in to yours!